1. How does Catcherpouch work?
With Catcherpouch, you can subsidize your trip every time your travel. Our travelers usually deliver a handful of items and you will meet amazing people along the way. So here are 9 steps to do it properly:
1) Register in our website with your email address/Facebook/Gmail or LinkedIn account.
2) If you are already a user, let us know when are you about to travel.
3) Let us know your travel mood/method.
4) Select available packages on your way. The Catcherpouch engine will do it for you automatically, as well.
5) Agree on your reward on Catcherpouch's communication port.
6) Purchase/Collect the desired package.
7) Take the flight/Head to the road/Take the bus, Taxi, Ship or other.
8) Meet with the shopper and deliver your item.
9) Congratulations, you have saved money traveling and expanded your network. We ask you to rate your shopper and let others know about your network and experience.
2. How do I post my travel?
On our website, Post your trip tab, after your Sign up or Login you can post your planned one way or round trip With the exact date of your departure and arrival, When your trip is posted we offer some of the orders matching your trip so you can search through them easily.
3. How can I find packages to deliver?
For finding packages to deliver is: On our website, find order, after your sign up or login you can use our search engine to find matching orders to your travel plan and search through the orders to find best matching order for you to deliver. When making a delivery offer, you have full control over how much you'd like to earn as a fee.
4. What not to carry:
Remember that with catcherpouch you are connecting to a real person who will buy or order an item for you to buy and deliver. Online shopping and courier companies, our shoppers are purchasing their item through you based on trust.
There is a list of prohibited items we suggest you not to carry:
• Objects, writings or substances in general whose import, export, production, circulation, distribution, use, possession, sale or transport are prohibited by law (Nationally and Internationally);
• Objects which, by their shape, nature or packaging can represent a danger for people, or which can cause damage or soil the equipment of the delivery person or goods of third parties (including packages);
• Chemicals, explosive, flammable or radioactive materials, infectious substances, carbon dioxide in solid form (carbon dioxide snow) or other dangerous substances which may constitute a danger;
• Perishable biological materials and / or infectious materials, live animals, parasites or products of animal origin;
• Objects with annotations on the outer side’s contrary to public order or to accepted principles of morality;
• Weapons, essential parts of weapons and ammunition, counterfeit weapons, knives, swords, daggers…
• Pressurized gases, toxic or corrosive substances, combustibles and organic peroxides;
• Counterfeit goods
• Stolen property
• Live animals
• Firearms, ammunition, explosives or chemicals
• Human remains
• Pornography or obscene materials
• Illegal drugs or regulated drugs (prescription) in violation of law (Nationally and Internationally)
• Any product or item related to illegal activities, such as the production of illegal drugs
• Any item that is prohibited by law in the place of origin, destination or any jurisdiction of transit through between origin and destination
• Aerosols or any flammable materials
• Knives, batons or other weapons
• Certain agricultural products
Generally, the Traveler is responsible to check the prohibited items list in line with the local and international rules.
5. Shoppers aren’t accepting my delivery offers.
This might happen because there are many travelers bidding on the same order or another traveler requested a lower traveler fee. It might also happen if you requested a high traveler fee or if you are unable to meet the shopper’s desired delivery day. You can message the shopper directly and discuss the matter.
6. How can I contact my shopper?
Catcherpouch has a built-in messenger where you can chat with your shopper directly. You can also use our messenger to coordinate a delivery time and place. If there is ever a dispute with your shopper, your messages serve as a written record.
7. What do I do after my delivery offer was accepted?
You can move on to the next step which is purchasing the shopper's desired item and follow each step while being in touch with your shopper. Make sure to message your shopper to confirm order details like size, color and specifications so your shopper confirms and you have a written proof on our messenger.
* Note that the package you accepted to carry for your shopper is your responsibility only so you have to be aware of all related law nationally and internationally.
8. What is My/Traveler's reward/fee?
A traveler’s fee is the payment shopper makes to you for delivering, packing and sometimes purchasing your item. Remember to communicate with your shopper to settle on the amount you both agree on. We as Catcherpouch do not suggest any amount but we do suggest to communicate with your shopper so that you both agree on a same price.
9. How can I trust my shopper?
Yes, Catcherpouch has focused on building a global network of people who can help and trust one another, that is why we have a peer rating and identification verification system in place so you can check the reliability of all shoppers before making offers. Additionally, shopper payments are held in escrow, ensuring that shoppers pay for all orders and delivery fee. We also encourage and suggest you meet with your shopper in public places for safety purposes while delivering. These procedures are suggested by which you can enjoy making money while traveling.
10. Why do I need to buy my shopper's item?
There are few options before you pack the purchase.
1) The shopper has a ready to be shipped package and you pick up the package.
2) You only deliver the purchased Item.
3) The shopper is not able to purchase the item themself and you get the responsibility to purchase the item.
You can choose either with coordination between you and your shopper and proceed.
11. How do I know the item I am delivering is safe to carry?
You may not accept a sealed package; you have to be able to see through the package to be sure there is no item that is prohibited in the country you are traveling to.
12. What if my shopper refuses to pay me?
We suggest you and your shopper our escrow port, otherwise any other payout method is based on trust between you and your shopper. Catcherpouch takes no responsibility in payment confilicts from sources other than escrow port.
13. What happens if I incurred extra expenses purchasing or delivering a product?
The traveler is responsible for any and all customs fees associated with the item they are delivering. We encourage both shoppers and travelers to anticipate any fees, such as customs and shipping costs, ahead of time and to add this extra amount into the traveler fee.
14. When and how do I get paid?
If you and your shopper have decided to pay through our escrow port, we will freeze the asset and give your shopper a code, right at the moment that your shopper has notified us that the delivery has been made, you will be given the code. When you let us know the code the payment process to your account is going to be made. The other options are coordinated between you and your shopper. Meanwhile you can be in contact with our support center.
15. Where do I deliver the order?
Catcherpouch suggests that you and your shopper determine a time and a public place to meet for safety purposes. It is not recommended for travelers to deliver shopper’s order to their home or a private address.
16. What if my shopper doesn’t show up?
If your shopper doesn’t show up, message them to schedule a new time and place to meet. Since they already paid for their order, it is in their best interest to meet with you. If your shopper has not replied to you after several attempts, please email our customer service team so we might be able to advise you.
17. Can I use a courier service to deliver my shopper's order?
If your shopper anticipates not being able to meet with you in person once you arrive in their city, you can send the item via a courier service. Make sure that this added expense is included in your traveler fee. Catcherpouch is not responsible for lost items or damages. Please note that Catcherpouch is not responsible for shipping made via courier or third-party services.
18. What if the price of my item changes after my delivery offer is accepted?
We suggest you make the purchase right after your order confirmation, but if otherwise you can cancel your order or contact the shopper to let them know and settle.
19 Can I withdraw my delivery offer?
Yes, as long as your shopper has not accepted your delivery offer, you can withdraw your offer. However, after the shopper accepts your delivery offer, you have committed to delivering the item, but if you absolutely can no longer deliver the package, contact us and your shopper.
20. What if my shopper cancels the order after I purchased their item?
In the rare event that your shopper cancels the order after you have purchased their desirable item, you may communicate with them and let them know so you get paid.
* We suggest our secure Escrow port for payment so your shopper pays for every service that has been done.
21. What are my options to collect and pay customs duties?
Customs regulations can be very complex, so be sure to research the laws and requirements of any country that you are visiting, so pay close attention to any limits that you could exceed if the value of everything you are traveling with is combined. Travelers should present shoppers with copies of receipts for duties paid. Please note that neither shoppers nor Catcherpouch are responsible for violations of customs regulations conducted by travelers.